What is Ask the Analyst?
The Ask the Analyst service provides valuable research support and consultation for subscribers to the Scrip family of intelligence services, helping them in their business decisions. Ask the Analyst is client confidential, while the general learning is reused.
Ask the Analyst delivers a new model of value to subscribers, providing fast, insightful, actionable analysis as a very efficient starting point for business decision-planning and strategy. In a cost-conscious era, our analysis comes at no additional cost and is not a hook for an expensive long-term engagement and presence. What’s more Ask the Analyst immediately tells a company if a request is beyond its scope, and will suggest alternatives.
Ask the Analyst enables you to address questions to our team of analysts. These questions can be specific to you, your company, or may arise from Scrip’s coverage. Our experts will do the research and analysis and get back to you personally with the information you need. This helps you to strengthen your knowledge and understanding of global pharmaceutical/biotech events and their implications for your business activities.
The service is confidential but is provided on a non-exclusive basis. The results of any request for research may be used to add value to the content on scripintelligence.com and the Scrip family of information services.
Types of work undertaken
- Contribution to a company risk analysis and proposal to pursue a new indication for a key product, with a new clinical trial. Our analysis revealed a relatively low unexpected revenue risk from new trial data.
- Mapping and analysis of business model strategies for key mid-sized Western pharma companies to help a peer company plan its China model strategy.
- Analysis of regulatory policy, guidelines, and history for subjects including EU transparency, dating periods, and clinical trials in Russia.
- Pipeline strategy background and analysis, including evaluation of a company’s oncology pipeline and compounds in development for melanoma, MS.
- Competitive intelligence and analysis for biosimilars strategy.
- A major project assessing successes and failures of lifecycle management strategies and the lessons learned, supported by a series of case studies.
As well as the entire Informa information universe (including Informa news archives, databases, journals, books, etc), the analysts will consult external sources to answer your query and will also be supported by Scrip’s editorial team when necessary. They will contact pharmaceutical and biotech companies, if appropriate, to develop the response.
If appropriate, analysts will provide links to relevant websites and information services and information sources that may be useful to you.
Responses will be timely and will enhance your knowledge and understanding of the global pharmaceutical sector.